Tuesday, February 22, 2011

making senseless arguements,..

I am bothered on how it is for a butterfly be called a butterfly when it is not even used as a filling that flies...
A hotdog named as hotdog when there is no part of a dog inside it. Plus it is difficult for me to comprehend why does a bride can't marry the BEST man in the wedding. Why people would ask you if you "are you ok?" after a tragic incident in your life...urghh

Every morning, as a regular jeepney-rider(not a driver of course), I am always in a course of being a total mad freak angry hilarious ant inside the cab.,huh.,the hmmf!.mainly because every time I hop in the creepy unspacious box with wheels and every eyes stares at me...do I possess a killer looks or such of a beauty queen maybe? I don't think that I have that gorgeous body either..grrr.

Why would a "Barker" never barks instead just calling out passengers.

How about an ironic idea that you can't shop a computer in a computer shop when they call it a shop instead of café?


No comments:

Post a Comment