Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Star(s)



I have chosen to love the night time. As it is the only time I can watch the moon and the stars. The night makes me immense myself with the animosity of the lovely sky that looks like a blanket that cuddles the moon as it plays with the twinkling stars. Like the moon, I pay good attention to the stars as I name one for myself... but one should be careful as stars are cunning they would shine bright for you once but when you blink they'd dissappear. As those stars in the sky were all named. I know somewhere I have my own...my star... who by night time is so eager to own me furthermore by daytime silently watches over me.

I've never been much into the stars' beauty from the outside I am more with how they are accompanying the moon not to go solo at night. How they shine to give light and guide to the travelers and knowledge and wisdom to the astronomers. On how they can give hope to someone on any undetermined spot on earth by just simply looking at them from afar or by wishing over one crashing as it will be caught by eyes.

Stars are lovely not just pretty. They are lovely. They always will be.

At one point,  I realised that I should stop chasing my star. I must be contented gazing at it and allow it to make its own way to amaze me: by greeting me with its infinite beauty from the inside. Anyway, it is called "my star" because it belongs to me. It belongs to me... so I I'll choose to wait to have its fall on me. At this time, I'd spend moment bettering myself so that I'd be ready to catch it with both hands. Embrace it with all my might and to unite with it as we condensed together to the infinity which only the two of us will share. 



Posted via Blogaway


No comments:

Post a Comment