Thursday, July 7, 2011

You are learning...

 "Experience is God's school; those taught by him learn they have no wisdom by their mistakes, no strength by their slips and falls." (John Newton) 

For i, myself, experienced it for the wonders of these beautiful people :)

Never I care much about people around. As long as I am fine... everything is alright. Selfish! Yes,  so true. I hate attachments cos that's my issue... when I get used to you I can't get enough of you. So distance. I do create distance as I feel some thing would start on something. It's mainly because I don't want to get hurt.

Loving entails letting:laughing and crying. That's what you get when you let your heart win over your head. Over and over,  I tried to teach myself how to dettached but nevervas it was I made union to people around.

This is what teaching has taught me. To adapt to the reality and to mingle with people. Teaching shapes me to be better... to expand my horizon... and go beyond limits.


No comments:

Post a Comment