Thursday, July 7, 2011

Strange

For the beauty of the rhythm strikes in me, how wonderful is this life that cries out for me I am acting so strange... this is how I feel, Indeed! but I admit I love it. Am I being so selfish? too scared to give in however; I slowly just did...did but definitely in-control still. Confident of no tears this time...I once shed for someone who's unworthy they say--O guess true ... an unknown/ unexplained reason. It is every day I've becoming more of who I am when I am with you ... when I am talking to you and get to know you...broken as I do but somehow complete and anew.-- just so into you! Words would always be words but could mean more.

It's the beep that brings about the heap;
how it makes me out of seat,
when you dare not talk I missed.
It's just your bleeps that keep it lit.-- no reasons reconcile and knit.
Words of words meet, a way and gay my heart to leap.
Cherishing is some times abandoning shift;
Guilt is paid with how you greet.
You bring forth the feeling so opposite.
Thus, strange new feeling is deposit.
I may not by and by posit
A smile and smile and smile for is a habit.

This is for you. May be sounding of not in tune... feel and feel it, too.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment