Saturday, August 27, 2016

Drafted Names

It took time for me to scribe these lovely names.--I hope they won't let me down.

A week before today I started to think and to scribe the names of a few people close to my heart for a dream I wish to fulfill few months from now.

The list is composed of ...
-A strong-determined lady from Bulacan
-A good pair of loving mother & child
-A work oriented SME and the Team Lead Boyfriend
-A love-birds from UK and WF
-A super-duper beautiful breadwinner sweetheart
-A kindhearted brilliant son (from my 2010-11 class)
-A good free spirited kick out lad (from my 2013-14 class)
-A literary sweetheart from good ol'days
-A Padre Pio devotee 'girl'friend
-A baby-for-keeps (from my 2010-11 class)
-A fit-spirit loving mom for her Heaven
-A sweet lovely daughter (from my 2010-11 class)
-A silent smart girl with dimples (from my 2010-11 class)
-A caring sweetie (from my 2013-14 class
-A guitar sweetie (from my 2013-14 class)
-A simple intelligent stude (from my 2011-12 class)
-A beautiful-gourgeous-pretty anak (from my 2011-12 class)
-A boyish family-support sweetie
-A super teacher mom of 3 lovely kiddos
-A sexylicous teacher mom of 2 princesses
-An Artistahin-by-name wanderer
-A duty bound super-teacher
-A faithful youngster-servant
-A loving mom of 2 from Cavite
-A great florist-dancer
-An out-going but detailed man from Ilocos
-An enthusiastic frater
-A priest-to-be

I have chosen them because I know they love me (assumera ako) and they won't think twice in saying YES to me. But of course, I shouldn't feel bad if one of them would decline or ignore my 'request'. It isn't their obligation anyway.

It isn't bad to dream of a dream and make it real. I know how blessed I am with people who are blessed as I am. I know how to be cherished and to be totally loved...this time, I wish to share it by words and by action.

If in case, these people wouldn't respond I promise to still fulfill my promise (to myself) to share my blessings to the community I will be visiting on December.

Posted via Blogaway


No comments:

Post a Comment