Thursday, August 4, 2016

RERUN

I saw them...they reminded me of you. I have to turn my head down. I can't help but smile with a pinch of pain from within. It was the way we were, the way we've been.

Now, we are but strangers.

Before...
We are enveloped with unexplainable happiness when we are together but it has to end. As it must. Indeed.

Because...

We are alike but different. We are perfect together but we are not meant for each other.

You know better of me... of 'us' and we know far more than the latent you are better off me...off 'us'.

It's sad, as you are the sweetest sin I could ever win but has to forsake.

I know it isn't known to you...
At times, I long for you... your company as it completes me.

Though it's over,  I can't help but to tickle the memories. You are one fine me.

I am afraid that one fine day we'll meet. A touch to those pinky and your good hair smell. Your hugs and kisses. A taste of relief, and a taste of passion,  will remind me of the sense of belongingness. K.


No comments:

Post a Comment